It is now possible to the look and feel eco-fabulous by environmentally friendly actions include in beauty your routine as well as green products in your cosmetic bags. Cosmetic companies are now making their way in beauty environmentally conscious by offering green alternatives for those who prefer itself in an eco-conscious way to decorate.
Support for positive changes in the environment with these top 10 green tips:
1. Search for products with minimal packaging or biodegradable packaging such as boxes and botanical embedded with seeds that you can plant in your garden, as lipstick tubes made of polyactic acid (a corn based material).
2. Put your best face forward with biological , chemical-free, free from synthetic products. Avoid synthetic or petroleum derived ingredients, artificial fragrances, Parabens, colourings, flavourings, petrolatum, childcare articles, and preservatives.
3. Support for companies with green business practices such as printing with eco-friendly soy based ink or make use of renewable energy sources.
4. Before the purchase of beauty View your products, for the USDA label. To be labeled “biological”, all valid certification agencies USDA standards.
5. Leverage multifunctional products to radiant color that can be applied on the cheeks, eyes and lips.
6. Choose nail polishes that are free of Dibutylphthalate (a chemical banned by the European Union).
7. Apply your makeup with your fingers and avoid the use of disposable cotton swabs and sponges.
8. Save water by a wash skip or limit your shower time. Don’t forget to turn off the water while you’re brushing your teeth or scrubbing your face on the sink.
9. Save energy by disconnect all appliances after you finish using them (they still zap electricity when off). And restrict the use of a hair dryer or curling implements. Try to let your hair air dry or curling your hair with Velcro rollers.
10. Buy in bulk. Beauty most products can be purchased in large sizes. Reduce your budget, while a decrease in value of the packaging.
It is no longer the case that eco-conscious citizens be seen as part of the counter culture hippies. My, how things have changed. It is nowadays, more and more uncommon to find someone, or a company, that is not environmentally conscious. Even beauty has gone Green! By integrating biological of life in your daily lifestyle, you’ll enjoy greater health and wellness. Evaluating these products and treatments that best illustrate the eco-lifesyle. If we all followed this practice than we really celebrate “Earth Day” with a more sustainable planet. Act as a coach to others to promote a more sustainable lifestyle!
This post was from Katie G at http://organicbeautytips-secretstobeauty.blogspot.com/